Hello hello hello…can somebody tell me where this last week went? Between work, catching up with friends and study it just flew by for me! Here’s my gratitude list for the week…
1. I started my very first little e-book…and it will be yours for FREE when it’s finished. I’m so excited, I’ve wanted to do this for ages and I can’t wait to share it with you. Stay tuned!
2. A lovely dinner catch-up with some Port Douglas part timers always a great night, thanks guys!
3. Some blog writing and planning.
4. Lots of clients, old and new…lots of massages for beautiful people!
5. Working my way through the last B-School Module, loving the process!
6. I had my very first coaching call with Melissa from The Path To Wellness. I was so nervous as it was the first time I’ve ever done anything like it, but I think it went ok…no need to be so nervous next time
7. An afternoon in Port Douglas with Andrew, fresh juice at Otz Food, hair cut and a take away Thai treat.
8. A little bit of a reminder that I need some looking after…weekly massages booked, acupuncture session booked for next week and carving some time out for nourishing my soul. I hope you’re doing the same!
9. Pussycats. C Coconut Water. Cashews. New recipes. Labradorite crystal. Rose essential oil and lots more.
So lovely, what are you grateful for this week? Let me know in the comments below…